Gallery 2013: September 21, Public Lands Day and Sequoyah Way Cleanup
Pass your mouse over the thumbnails to view photos and captions.
- At Bona Dea Park, from left to right: ASM Van Houtte, ASM Williamson, ASM Vickers, Jaedon, Isaac, Liam, Noah, Andrew, Jake, Jon, Chase, and SM Garrison.Not pictured: Mrs. Steffy.
- Explanations on what will be done: the troop will be divided in three groups that will work on three locations.
- Miles Jonhson (left), one of the founders of Troop 214, told everyone that the troop has been a constant helper for Public Lands Day at Bona Dea for at least twenty years.
- Lunch: an unexpected ten pizzas were donated by Little Cesar's Pizza from Russellville for the workers at Bona Dea. Chase and father SM Garrison enjoy a good slice.
- Lunch: everybody was hungry and enjoyed the warm pizzas.
- Lunch: can you tell that this picture was unstaged?
- Lunch: Jake and Chase
- Lunch: ASM Williamson and ASM Vickers
- In the afternoon, the troop went to Sequoyah Way. The troop has adopted the street and performed a trash pickup.From left to right: John William, ASM Vickers, Jon, Jake, Jaedon, Noah, Liam, Isaac, Andrew, ASM Williamson, and ASM Van Houtte.Picture taken at the west end of the street with all the trash collected which included socks, a t-shirt, an electrical cord, and a microwave!The City of Russellville Public Works provided us with trash bags and safety vests and posted signage for the activity (see orange sign on the left).